Saigon is a food and beverage town. The range of gastronomic options in Vietnam’s largest city are vast, and with good fortune, we have been able to enjoy them during the pandemic. We asked ourselves and spoke to other chefs – What should an Apron be?
Chef’s asked for the following –
Aside from the metal buckles, the whole apron is made from a breathable cotton canvas, resulting in a comfortable, strong, and light apron that will last. The craftsmanship is kept to the high standards we are proud of across all of our range with re-enforced double stitchwork for long-lasting strength.
“Keep it simple, stupid”
Functional patch pockets accommodate the essentials, pens, and phone. Holders on either side of the apron grip utensils, tongs, or towels for handling hot plates and cleaning down surfaces.
Two colour ways – chef’s blue and baker’s canvas.
- The presentable dark blue canvas keeps the grease and mess that come with working in a kitchen less visible.
- A light baker’s apron makes a smart option for working with flour.
A professional touch.
Add your company logo or personal Instagram handle with multicolour embroidery. Custom industry sizing available.
- Adjustable neck strap
- Super durable and breathably light cotton canvas
- Practical pockets for items and pens.
- Towel and Utensil holders
- STRENGTH – Re-enforced double stitch work.
- Designed & handmade by Kimono-Oi in Saigon.
Material and Care
- 100% Cotton Canvas 8oz
- 91cm (35.82in) x 80cm (31in)
- Metal Adjustable Elements
- Cold Machine Wash
- Iron as needed